Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Inspiration of the Day


I love this simple and romantic look. I love the simplicity of the grey coat with a plaid lining. Those Chloe boots are to die for! I know my sister agrees! 



I like how she is mixing all the different types of texture. It makes me think about my wardrobe, and how  I want to get creative, and try new pieces together.



I have always been a big fan of long coats. I like how she paired it together with a mini dress, and sexy tights.

I love the short with the long cape and tigh high boots.  Definately want to try this out with my Paul & Joe Sister Cape!


Sources ( StockhomStreetStyle, Forgot)

1 comment:

  1. I was just looking at Stockholm Street Style yesterday and fell in love with Abby Lee's personal style. And those Chloe boot are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete